- 4 eggs
- 1/2 a can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped.
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of fresh thyme, stem removed
- 2 stalks of fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary leaves or 1 big sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt & black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry garlic and onions until fragrant.
Put in the chopped tomatoes and add a little salt and pepper to taste. When the sauce is bubbling, add in the herbs.
Cook the sauce for about five to eight minutes. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and carefully crack two eggs on it. Cover the skillet and wait for the eggs to be cooked to your preferred doneness. Serve hot.